MobilePhoneClassAction.com File Claim
MobilePhoneClassAction.com Claim Instructions
- Review Mobile Phone class member requirements
- Once (if) the settlement has been approved please visit mobilephoneclassaction.com
- Look for the “file claim” tab (when available)
- You can then download the claim form or file it online
Please check back frequently as we will link the claim form PDF when (if) it becomes available.
The Mobile Phone Class Action Lawsuit is entitled In re: Qualcomm Antitrust Litigation and is under review in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Qualcomm Antitrust Litigation is listed as case number 17-MD-02773-LHK.
Who is a class member in the Qualcomm Class Action Settlement?
“The certified class includes persons and entities that purchased, paid for, and/or provided reimbursement for some or all of the purchase price for all UMTS, CDMA (including CDMAone and cdma2000) and/or LTE cellular phones for their own use and not for resale from February 11, 2011, through the present in the United States.” – Qualcomm Documents
Don’t qualify for this settlement? Check out these class action lawsuits!
MobilePhoneClassAction.com Registration Requirements
Class members will need to provide the following in order to register.
- Name (first and last)
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Home address
MobilePhoneClassAction.com Contact Information
- Mail: Notice Administrator c/o A.B. Data, Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Email: [email protected]
A Mobile Phone Class Action phone number could not be found at this time (please check back frequently for updates).
Class members will not have to hire a lawyer as they will be represented by Class Counsel Kalpana Srinivasan and Joseph W. Cotchett.
- Kalpana Srinivasan can be reached at Esq. SUSMAN GODFREY, LLP 1900 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 1400 Los Angeles, CA 90067-6029 or dial (310) 789-3100
- Joseph W. Cotchett can be contacted at COTCHETT, PITRE & MCCARTHY, LLP 840 Malcolm Road, Suite 200 Burlingame, CA 94010 or dial (650) 697-6000
Qualcomm Class Action Facebook Websites
- On 9/27/2018 the United States District Court for the Northern District of California determined the case can proceed as a class action
- The deadline to exclude yourself from the settlement is 3/22/2019
- Qualcomm denies these claims and denies that it did anything wrong
- The litigation is proceeding and, at this point, no court has found that Qualcomm engaged in any wrongdoing
The trial date has been set as 6/24/2019.
District Judge Lucy H. Koh will hear the case.
Experts close to the case predict Qualcomm will eventually settle.