Netflix Payment Instructions
- Sign up for Netflix at
- Once the bill arrives visit
- Input your email or phone number associated with your Netflix account
- Click the sign in tab
- Make a payment using any good standing credit or debit card
- Payment confirmation will be sent to the customer’s email account
Please note the first month of . The customer will not receive a bill until the second month of Netflix service.
- soapsettlement.com – Claim Cash in Dial Soap Lawsuit Settlement
- expdatabreachsettlement.com – Claim up to $40 cash!
- KrogerExperience.com – Provide feedback in regards to a Kroger purchase and maybe win some !
Kroger Family of Companies
There are literally a boatload of Kroger companies but here are some of the more popular ones;
Baker’s, City Market, Copps, Dillons, Food 4 Less, Foods Co., Fred Meyer, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Fresh Eats, Fry’s Food and Drug, Gerbes, Jay C, King Soopers, Littman Jewelers, Mariano’s, Metro Market, Owen’s, Pay Less Supermarkets, Ralphs, Smith’s Food and Drug, Turkey Hill Minit Markets, Kwik Shop, Loaf ‘N Jug, Quik Stop, Tom Thumb Food Stores, Turkey Hill Experience and Kitchen 1883.
Netflix Payment Methods
- Credit or debit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
- PayPal – The PayPal account must be in good standing
- Bank account – Provide the bank routing and account number in order to sign up for auto payments with Netflix
Netflix.com/Payment to update your payment method
To update a Netflix account payment method please visit and click on the “update payment info” tab.
Input the new payment information. Payment confirmation update will be sent via email.
Can you pay Netflix with debit card?
Yes! Paying a Netflix bill with a debit card is OK as long as it is a Visa, AMEX, Discover, or MasterCard account.
How to pay for Netflix without a credit card? Use PayPal or a debit card as mentioned above.
Netflix.com/Payment Customer Service
- Toll-free at 866-579-7172
- Netflix Chat
- Send an online email to Netflix at
Any questions in regards to the Netflix.com/Payment service can be directed to (408) 540-3700 or write the Netflix Corporate office at 100 Winchester Circle Los Gatos, CA 95032.