- Apply for an Old Navy Credit Card
- Wait for the card to arrive via US Mail
- The Old Navy Credit Card requires the customer to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Once the card arrives visit
- Register for an account
- Confirm activation
Please note the Old Navy Credit Card customer will need the card number and zip code in order to register.
Old Navy Visa or Gap Inc. Visa Signature or Old Navy Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
- SearsCard.com Make Payment – make a payment associated with a Sears credit card account
- CitizensBank.com Pay My Loan – pay down a bothersome loan associated with a Citizens Bank loan account
- BestEgg.com/Quick – APR’s starting at 4.99%. Ideal for consumers looking for a personal loan in order to pay down bad debt or take a vacation
- Super easy to activate
- Offers a free chat service for those who are having trouble activate their Old Navy credit card
- Customers will need their Old Navy User ID in order to log in
- Old Navy is an American clothing and accessories retailing company owned by American multinational corporation Gap Inc.
New Old Navy credit card members will receive 20% off their first purchase.
The Old Navy credit card is designed for those with good to great credit.
Old Navy cardmembers will earn 5 points or every dollar spent at Old Navy.
Old Navy Credit Card Phone Number?
- Check the number on the back of the card
- Or dial 1 (877) 222-6868
General Old Navy customer service genera questions can be directed to 1 (800) 653-6289.
Looking for an Old Navy store? Check out the “Old Navy Near Me” location tool and input your address, city, or zip code.