SoFI Personal Loan
- Apply for a personal loan ranging from 5.990% APR to 16.490% with SoFi
- To obtain the lowest rate possible you must enroll in SoFi auto pay
- Checking your rate will not affect your credit score
- Apply now at sofi.com/personalloan and take the dream Hawaiian vacation
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
A source of income is required along with a good to great credit score.
SoFi.com/PersonalLoan Highlights (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- SoFi Personal Loans could help you save thousands if you have a loan you pay 15% or more on
- With low personal loan interest rates and a fixed monthly payment, you can get loans to pay off credit cards, pay off high-interest debt, or make a major purchase
- The SoFi personal loan application will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Terms of the loan are 2 to 7 years
- The minimum amount is $5,000 while the max is $100,000
- SoFi offers unemployment protection services
Class is in session!
- Mortgage Questions: Get help paying a mortgage if you are having trouble making ends meet
- Shop Play Win Enter Code: Enter to win a mindnumbing 1 million dollar cash prize
- GetMyDisneyVisa.com: A Disney credit card
SoFi Personal Loan Information
You will have to apply the following when initially applying for a personal loan from SoFi:
- First and last name
- State of residence
- Agree to SoFi’s ESIGN Act Consent, , and Arbitration Agreement
SoFi.com/PersonalLoan Customer Service
- SoFi Phone Number: 855-456-7634
- Tweet @SoFiSupport
- Customer Support: For Customer Support Call 1-855-456-7634
- Mortgage General Support: For Mortgage General Support Call 1-844 763-4466
- For Invest Support via email: [email protected]
Also, SoFi Personal Loans are an unsecured loan.
This means that you do not need to provide collateral for the loan.
Any questions or mindboggling issues in regards to SoFi.com/PersonalLoan can be directed to 855-456-4466 Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm CT.