VizioTVsettlement.com File Claim
VizioTVsettlement.com Claim Instructions
- Review class member qualifications
- If you qualify please visit viziotvsettlement.com/Online
- Click on “enter online filing site” tab
- Input the required information
- Claims must be filed by 4/29/2019
Vizio TV Settlement class members claim VIZIO violated privacy and consumer-protection laws by collecting viewing data from Smart TVs for sale to advertisers.
VIZIO denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
- californiaseatinglaw.com – You will need to provide the PSA ID number associated with the California Walmart Cashier Seating Class Action Settlement
- totaltcpasettlement.com – Please note you must provide the Unique ID and ZIP Code OR Affected Phone Number when filing a claim online
- fedexofficesettlement-com – If You Made A Payment At A Fedex Office Self-Service Express Pay Kiosk Between January 21, 2017 And August 23, 2017 Using Your Credit Or Debit Card And Received A Printed Receipt Showing The First Two And Last Four Digits Of Your Card Number, A Class Action Settlement May Affect Your Rights, And You May Be Entitled To Benefits.
VizioTVSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: VIZIO TV Settlement c/o A.B. Data Ltd. P.O. Box 170500 Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Phone: 877-252-4685
- Email: [email protected]
The case is entitled In re: Vizio Inc. Consumer Privacy Litigation, and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Vizio TV Settlement is entitled Case No. 8:16-ml-02693.
VizioTVSettlement.com Class Members Attorneys
Class members will be represented by Eric H. Gibbs and Andre Mura from the law firm of GIBBS LAW GROUP LLP AND Joseph W. Cotchett & Adam J. Zapala from the law firm of COTCHETT, PITRE & MCCARTHY, LLP.
Vizio will be represented by Anthony T. Pierce, Ali R. Rabbani, and the legendary Hyongsoon Kim.
A variety of court documents associated with the Vizio TV Settlement case can be found at viziotvsettlement.com/Home/CourtDocuments.