- A lawsuit has been filed against Comcast entitled In re: Comcast Corp. Set-Top Cable Television Box Antitrust Litigation
- Claim forms must be in filed by 8/31/2019
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- File a claim at settopboxsettlement.com online or by mail
- A settlement fairness hearing will be held on 9/10/2019
The Set Top Box Class Action Lawsuit Settlement is listed as case number 2:09-md-02034.
Class members will be represented by Dianne M. Nast NASTLAW LLC, Kenneth A. Wexler WEXLER WALLACE LLP, and Stephen A. Corr STARK & STARK.
Class Action Wallet Best Bets
- VizioTVSettlement: Claim up to $31 in the class action lawsuit against Vizio
- Chase Verify Card: If you’re lucky enough to get a Chase credit card verify it online
- GetMyDisneyVisa: A Disney credit card made for true fanboys
Set Top Box Settlement Class Members Definition
Former Comcast customers must provide one of the following documents showing that a Comcast payment was made between Jan. 2, 2005 and Sept. 5, 2018: Credit card or bank statement, Cancelled check, or a Comcast invoice showing rental fee charge.
If you’re a current Comcast customer you will only need to provide your account number.
- Mail: Comcast Set-Top Box Settlement c/o Epiq P.O. Box 6006 Portland, OR 97228-6006
- Phone: 1-888-748-8055
- Email: [email protected]
- 8/31/2019: Claim form deadline
- 9/10/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
- 7/9/2019: Opt-out deadline